Like it or Hate it

OMG Yvet and Kit kiss each other on television with audience watching them. It is so shocking to see your idol kissing other men. I don't know if i'll say that it is so YUCK because it is still cute, agree? hahaha

I'm not watching Pbb but still this scene tells me that Pbb aside from being a reality show, it is also a show which will show shocking scene. Hahaha Gays will love this bromance. To Yvet and Kit: both of you can be a Philippine version of MARIO MAURER and Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, hahaha I hope Yvet and Kit kissing scene will triger a movie with gay theme just like a movie of Mario Maurer and Witwisit entitled "LOVE OF SIAM".


Yvet and Kit kiss each other - Bromance
Yvet and Kit kiss each other - Bromance

Place your ad here for $20/month. E-mail: teejaysite@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 Responses so far.

  1. vicky says:

    hey u removed my link for the site - http://www.moviefollow.in/ ? i still have urs...let me know what went wrong... thx and have a good day...

    n ur site had a makeover?? looks neat :)

  2. im sorry friend, i forgot to include your other link after i do makeover in my blog. But dont worry, it's ok now

Leave a Reply